发表于 2007-10-13 20:32:14
About the Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS)
The TRS enables you to claim a refund, subject to certain conditions, of the goods and services tax (GST) and wine equalisation tax (WET) that you pay on goods you buy in Australia.
To claim a refund you must:
* Spend $300 (GST inclusive) or more in the one store and get a single tax invoice
* Buy goods no more than 30 days before departure
* Wear or carry the goods on board the aircraft or ship and present them along with your original tax invoice, passport and international boarding pass to a Customs Officer at a TRS facility
* Claims at airports are available up to 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight.
* Claims at seaports should be made no earlier than 4 hours and no later than 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of the vessel.
hope it helps...
[ 本帖最后由 edison8023 于 2007-10-13 20:43 编辑 ]